North Tonawanda Dept. of Youth, Recreation & Parks
Skip to nav
NTPAL & NT REC 3v3 Basketball Tournament
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The North Tonawanda Police Athletic League in conjunction with the City of North Tonawanda Department of Youth, Recreation and Parks presents, a FREE Youth 3 on 3 basketball tournament.
- Saturday, June 26
- Payne Memorial Park Basketball Courts
- FREE to NT Residents
We're ecstatic to be combining efforts with the NT Police Dept. and the NT Police Athletic League (NTPAL) to bring you this exciting community event.
The day will begin with a free basketball skills clinic for boys and girls in grades 2 and 3. The NT Police will be providing instruction to help introduce and improve the kids with the basic fundamentals of basketball.
Next, the day will continue with a series of 3v3 basketball tournaments for kids in grades 5 all the way up to 12. (Divided appropriately by age, of course)
Sign up as an individual and we'll put you on a team with your peers. Or, you can sign up as a team. Just tell us what friends you want to play with during registration. Each team will consist of 4 players. If you only have 2 people for your "team", we will fill in the rest.
The police officers will act as coaches and officials for the day's competitions.
The day will also include music, food, and fun for everyone involved.
- Boys and girls skills clinic 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Boys grades 4, 5 & 6: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Times are approximate)
- Boys grades 7, 8 & 9: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Times are approximate)
- Boys grades 10, 11 & 12: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Times are approximate)
- Girls grades 4, 5 & 6: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Times are approximate)
- Girls grades 7, 8 & 9: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Times are approximate)
- Girls grades 10, 11 & 12: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Times are approximate)
If you have any questions, contact Michelle at mbernas@northtonawanda or 716.695.8520 Ext 5510.